Monday, November 19, 2012

Winter Sweater

I have just discovered 
the joy
of people selling used clothes 
on Instagram.

I'm sensing that I'll be spending tons of money
(that I don't have)
on clothes
(that I honestly need)
soon.

But seriously--
My purse is falling apart.
I'm wearing clothes from high school.
The clothes I DID recently buy, from nice stores...
...suddenly have holes in them.
Three shirts.
Holes.
Ugh.

And my shoes, well, I wear them every day and they're from Target.
(Target, I really do love you but your shoes are not made to last.)

And LOOOOOK at the Burberry (hopefully) sweater that I'm about to buy for change.



Bring it on.
Being thrifty is awesome.
(Is there a better feeling than finding an awesome piece for cheap?!)

Luck to all you other thrifty people. :)

--Sammie

No comments:

Post a Comment